NOTE: Here is an exhaustive list of the ‘Best Vegan protein powder‘; put forward for our readers after thorough research and hard work.
Vegan protein powders are exclusively made with high quality plant protein. They are often fortified with essential antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. Sometimes a single plant protein source is used OR at other times two or more plant protein sources are blended together to develop a vegan protein powder. You can expect a complete Amino Acid profile in the list of best Plant based Protein powders in India (discussed here). These supplements will not only help to gain and maintain muscle mass but also improve overall health.
PLANT PROTEIN POWDERS are an excellent way to add more protein on a VEGAN DIET.
Table of Contents
Top 13 Best Vegan Protein Powder in India
There are reasons why OZIVA organic plant protein review tops our list. Read on, to find out why….
Protein Source: pea, brown rice and quinoa (organic)
Protein content: The bioavailability of protein is (83.33%) and this makes it top our list. It contains 30g of protein in a serving of 36g.
- Oziva organic plant protein contains all essential amino acids making it a perfect alternative to whey, or for a vegan person.
- Pea protein is a good quality protein. Although alone it is not as competent as whey since it has a low percentage of certain important amino acids; particularly methionine. Therefore, it is combined with rice protein to make the amino acid profile COMPLETE.
- Addition of Quinoa in this supplement not only adds protein but also the much needed fiber while keeping it gluten free too.
- It does not contain lactose, since dairy products have not been used.
- Free from soy.
- NO cholesterol or trans fat.
- It is a non GMO product since they have used Organic protein sources only.
- The product is indigenous to India and is FSSAI approved.
- May not taste great.
- Since it is without stevia, you can be add it in chapatis, pancakes etc to make your meals protein rich.
- Another option is to make protein shakes. Being unsweetened and unflavoured by itself it is also the best for smoothies.
- One of the most trusted Organic protein powder in India.
Bottomline: The best thing about this supplement is that it has ‘NO additions’ whatsoever! You get the product in its natural form for a very fair price. Oziva Plant Protein powder is a one shot solution for gaining muscle as well.
Protein Source: Organic yellow pea, wheat and soy.
Protein content: It contains 8g protein per 10 g serving. So, it has an impressive bioavailability of 80%. This makes it an ideal plant protein supplement.
- This is a non GMO, high quality vegan protein supplement from ‘Amway’.
- It provides all the 9 essential amino acids with each serving. So it is a COMPLETE plant protein supplement.
- The company stresses upon the fact that sources from which they have procured protein are good quality proteins having PDCAA value 1.
- ‘Soy’ is one of the plant protein which is competent with proteins like whey, casein and egg whites; in having a complete amino acid profile. Since maximum amount of protein in this supplement; around 82% comes from soy, it is bound to be a complete and fortified protein supplement.
- This supplement also supplies ‘soy isoflavones’ which are known to reduce the risk of heart diseases, prevent bone deterioration as well as ease off symptoms of menopause. It also brings in benefits of anti oxidants that are found in soy.
- The other two ingredients wheat and pea protein are relatively 10% and 7 % in the product. (approx. values)
- It is an unsweetened and unflavoured supplement with No Fiilers.
- It contains minimal amount of carbs (Lactose free) and healthy fats. In a serving of 10g it contains only 0.3g of carbohydrates and 0.5g of fat.
- No cholesterol and trans fat.
- The measuring scoop it contains has a capacity of 10g. In a serving of 30g you will get 24g of protein; primarily from soy.
- Being unflavoured it can be used in common recipes to make food protein rich. The powders mixes well in water, milk or any other beverage.
- Slightly expensive when compared to Indian brands; but you get what you pay for.
- Very much trusted by users for its quality.
Limitation: It contains soy protein isolate. So it may not be suitable for people who are allergic to soy.
Bottomline: Nutrilite Plant Protein powder will aid in meeting the daily protein requirements. It can also be used as a post workout supplement for muscle building since it has soy. You can expect purity and good quality since it is from a trusted healthcare brand ‘Amway’.
Protein Source: Organic pea and brown rice
Protein content: The bioavailability of protein is 80%. 8g protein per 10g serving. The combination of pea protein and brown rice is by far the best combination to provide a complete and wholesome amino acid profile.
- It is composed of 60% organic pea protein and 40% organic brown rice. Pea protein is a good quality protein that is light on the digestive system, while being nutritionally beneficial too. When combined with rice protein, the supplement gets even better for muscle gain. The amino acid profile is complete as well as enriched with antioxidants.
- It is a Soy free and Gluten free, it will be suitable for many who want to avoid both of these.
- Being a plant-based protein powder, it is Lactose free and you don’t need to worry about any unnecessary additions since there aren’t any. It is provided to customers in a clean and raw form.
- It has minimal amount (that is approximately) 0.4 g of naturally occurring fat.
- Very low to almost no dietary fiber (only naturally occurring; small amounts).
- No added sugar.
- Unflavoured: It does not have unnecessary additions. Flavour it the way you want.
- Some amount of digestive enzyme (amylase ) has been added.
- The company claims using Non GMO, organic (USDA certified) raw materials.
- The product is FSSAI approved and has Halal and GMP certifications too.
Bottomline: This product provides high quality at a very reasonable price. Although, Healthy Hey Organic plant protein is a new entrant in the market, it makes way in our list due its authenticity and fair price. The company is backed by all necessary certifications that make this one a safe to use product.
Protein Source: pea protein and brown rice protein
Protein Content: 25 gram protein per serving. It has a bioavailability of 75%.
- A clean protein supplement that combines the goodness of superfoods along is what should be rightly said about Boldfit Vegan protein powder.
- The scoop size is 33grams which will offer 25 g protein. Protein from Pea & Brown rice effectively provide all essential Amino Acids needed for muscle development.
- It is chocolate flavoured making it easy to drink.
- With only 136 calories in one scoop, when blended with water this will make a protein rich smoothie for you.
- It can be used for gaining or maintaining muscles, recover easily from intense workouts as well as losing weight in a healthy whey.
- Turmeric extract, black pepper extract (piperine) and traces of pink salt are the three well known super foods of India. They have been included in this protein powder and will potentially help in reducing muscle soreness, inflammation and maintain the right electrolytic balance in the body.
- With zero sugar and no Gluten and Soy this protein supplement can be used by most of us.
- Apart from providing a protein boost it brings in some antioxidants and minerals along, owing to the superfoods that they have included.
- Natural digestive enzymes have also been included in its composition (namely; papain and bromelain).
- It is an averagely priced, GMP certified, non GMO, quality product.
- This will make a great low calorie, protein rich drink.
Bottomline: Boldfit Plant protein powder is an effective solution for vegans to meet their protein needs. Lots of customers hold the same opinion about it.
Protein Source: Yellow peas and sprouted brown rice.
Protein Content: It contains 25g of protein in a serving of 34 g which makes its bio availability 73.52 %.
- Olena Evolve is a vegan post workout drink with approximately 73% bio available protein per serving.
- It has a complete amino acid profile; owing to the unmatched blend of rice and pea protein.
- Each serving also brings in 4.7g of BCAAs and 4g glutamine; which play an essential role in development as well as recovery of fatigued and sore muscles. Since BCAAs cannot be synthesised in the body they need to be supplemented through food.
- Lactose free and soy free.
- It is fortified with vitamin B12. This is a much needed addition for vegans since it is generally not present in plant based foods.
- Stevia extract (a natural sweetener) has been used here.
- Xanthum gum (gluten free) has been used for thickening.
- Contains digestive blend from of natural enzymes from pine apple and papaya.
- Anti oxidants from Turmeric and acai berries provide the user with antioxidants targeted to ease the recovery process post workout.
- Free from heavy metals.
- Manufactured under cGMP compliances; ISO22000, FSSAI and Halal certified.
- Cost effective.
Bottomline: Olena Evolve/ Olena Plant protein is an ideal vegan supplement for active individuals. It is a great plant based post workout drink fortified with all the necessary elements for muscle building and recovery.
NOTE: To find the best plant protein powder in India; go through the complete list and pick the one tailored for your needs.
Kapiva is a popular brand among Plant based protein manufacturers in India.
Protein Source: Organic yellow peas and rice.
Protein Content: It contains 26.4g protein in a serving of 35g which makes the bioavailability 71%.
- Since, pea protein has all 9 essential Amino acids; some of them are low in percentage with respect to the muscle building requirement so it is complemented with rice protein. This combination makes this supplement not only suitable but good for consumption.
- The bioavailability (of protein) in this supplement provides is just an average amount. It is neither too low nor too high.
- It provides 4.97g of BCAAs and 4.54g of Glutamic acid which is a good amount. They are important for muscle building and recovery respectively.
- Kapiva Vegan protein also contains a total of 26 vitamins and minerals making it a drink that caters to holistic nutrition.
- The supplement is free from soy, gluten and trans fat.
- Lactose free; since it is plant based.
- It contains small amounts (within safe limits) of xanthum gum as a thickening agent.
- Flavoured: cocoa powder has been added aa a natural flavouring agent: a Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder.
- No artificial sugar added. (Stevia has been used as an alternate)
- Contains little amounts of fat and fiber.
- FSSAI approved.
Bottomline: This has been formulated for body building. It will also help to reduce post workout fatigue. Kapiva Vegan protein offers a lot more than just protein (many vitamins and minerals) and is fairly priced too.
Source: Organic peas and brown rice
Protein Content: Contains 25g protein in a serving of 36g. Added superfoods, fiber and more make the serving size large. So, the bio availability of protein comes down to 69.44% or we can say it is 70%.
- It contains the perfect blend of organic peas and organic brown rice; offering you complete amino acid profile that is necessary for muscle strength and development.
- Apart from protein; it contains antioxidants from grape seed extract and lycopene (from tomato).
- Each serving contains 5g of BCAAs and 4 g glutamine. These are crucial for muscle building and post workout recovery respectively. It has added fiber too.
- Natural digestive enzymes like Papain (from papaya) and Bromelain (from pineapple) have been added to aid its digestion.
- It is flavoured with cocoa (Organic cocoa sourced from Ghana) and Xanthum gum has been used as a thickener.
- Plix protein is one of the best tasting among others given in the list.
- Since it is a plant-based protein, it is Lactose free.
- Does not contain Soy. So, it is suitable for people who cannot or do not want to consume soy.
- A sugar free plant based protein powder.
- In the first glance you will think it is an ‘All natural protein’, but this is not true. The company clearly mentions in its ingredient list that they have used Sucralose. They sell two versions. The jar contains 30 servings where Sucralose has been used as a sweetener, while a sachet which has an equivalent of one serving (36g) has stevia in it.
- Non GMO/ purely Organic product.
- The product is GMP certified, FSSAI approved and also Halal certified.
- It blends well with water to make a delectable drink, although it can be used in other recipes too.
Bottomline: This is good quality protein blend and is fair in price: a perfect partner in your journey towards fitness
Source: peas, sprouted brown rice and chia seeds (organic)
Protein Content: It contains 20g protein in a serving of 30.5g. The bio availability is 65.57%.
- Garden of life ‘Raw Organic Protein and Greens’ is primarily a protein supplement enriched with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from green vegetables.
- This product is from a foreign brand and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All ingredients used here are USDA certified and Non GMO.
- It is a blend of peas, sprouted brown rice, chia seeds, navy beans, lentil beans, garbanzo beans. Apart from this extracts of 6 organic green vegetables have been added. Thus, it is a trustworthy veg protein powder.
- It is a supplement that aims to promote holistic health.
- Natural digestive enzymes have been added as well as probiotics. Cocoa powder has been used for flavour.
- The amino acid profile is diverse and complete.
- No added artificial sugar. Stevia is added instead.
- No trans fat, saturated fat or cholesterol.
- Lactose and soy free.
- Kosher and Halal compliant.
- With respect to muscle growth and development, it is a worthy option since it does contain adequate amounts of BCAAs and Glutamic acid (although the amino acid profile is is incomplete).
- Apart from being a good post workout drink for muscle gain, it can also be used by everyone in the family. Not only does it provide a good amount of protein (20g per serving), but also promotes a healthy gut and better health in general.
- The taste may not very pleasing. It can be made palatable by blending this powder in smoothies or flavour it by adding more of cocoa powder to it.
Bottomline: ‘Garden of Life Organic protein and greens’ is a high quality and a very trusted protein blend. It is suitable for all members of the family regardless of their age. It contains all essential amino acids and the goodness of greens. The product is manufactured outside of India and is high in quality so it is expensive!
It can be used to make great vegetarian protein shakes.
Protein source: Organic pea and rice protein (additionally quinoa and hemp)
Protein Content: A reasonably high bioavailability of 81%. It will provide 26 grams of complete protein with every serving (of 32g).
- A purely organic protein powder. Protein from four different plant sources have been blended together here.
- It majorly contains Organic pea and rice protein. The rice and pea protein blend in itself has a complete Amino Acid profile.
- Quinoa and Hemp which are two high quality sources of plant protein have also been included.
- It is free of Gluten and Soy.
- It has adequate amounts of Glutamine (5g) and BCAAs (5.5g) in its composition.
- Good for body building purpose.
- Not only is it a protein supplement but a health drink for Vegans. It contains a blend of vegetables and fruit extracts also which will bring in the much needed vitamins, minerals and anti oxidants in your drink.
- No added sugar.
- Contains 7grams of fiber (per scoop) which is good for gut health.
- It also contains Bromelain; a natural digestive enzyme extracted from organic pine apple.
- It will help with muscle growth and repair. Also help to strengthen immunity and naturally detoxify your body.
- It is unflavoured (might not taste good). You can create your own recipes to improve taste.
- Made of natural and organic ingredients it will help all those who are looking for nutritional support in their Vegan journey.
- Also apt for anyone who exercises or is on a calorie restrictive diet.
Bottomline: One of the most affordable option in our list. Its diverse ingredient profile promises to shower immense benefits on health. Bigmuscles is a leading brand of health supplements in India and its Vegan protein is no less than other expensive protein powders in the market.
Protein source: pea and brown rice (non gmo)
Protein content: 25 grams protein in a serving of 34grams which make the bio availability ~74%
- It is composed of protein from brown rice and pea which together make up a complete amino acid profile.
- 4.6 grams of BCAAs as well as all other essential amino acids are found in it making it a superb plant based protein supplement for gaining muscle.
- Gluten free and Soy free.
- Contains Green tea extracts for an anti oxidant boost.
- Enriched with vitamin B12 (much needed for Vegans), vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Made to maximise muscle strength and repair process in turn giving you a nice physique.
- Neither sugar nor any other artificial sweetener has been used.
- Naturally sweetened with stevia extract.
- Flavoured with cocoa powder.
- To make this protein powder light on the digestive system, plant based enzymes papain and bromelain have been added. ( extracted from papaya and pine apple respectively).
- Everything in this protein powder is naturally sourced.
- Fssai certified, legitimate and a clean nutritional supplement.
Bottomline: ‘Muscleblaze’ is a known name in India for its sports nutrition supplements. In general the company has a positive consumer feedback. You can also bank on its bGREEn for a plant based protein supplement.
Source: Organic peas, brown rice and flaxseed
Protein Content: 20g protein in a serving of 35g. The bioavailability of protein is 57% only. But this blend makes way in our list because of its high quality and added benefits that it brings in.
- Along with providing adequate amount of protein, this supplement will provide lots of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
- It is also one of the best veg protein supplement and you will agree with this for sure after going through the ingredient profile. It does have a unique combination of protein, some essential Ayurvedic herbs and vegetable extracts. Keep on reading to know more.
- Muscle Xp plant protein is bound to be good in quality since the protein sources used are pea, brown rice and flaxseed.
- The benefits it will provide are many. It will help to build muscles, restore protein in those who are aged, promote a healthy digestive system, help fight against free radicals and also boost immunity.
- It is from an Indian brand. The herbal blend does consist of a mix of important herbs according to Indian Ayurveda like, aamla, ashwagandha, barley seed, grape seed extract and green tea.
- Natural digestive enzymes have been added to speed up and aid digestion.
- It has no artificial colour, flavour or sweetener. Cocoa and Stevia have been used instead.
- It can be a good addition to your diet in order to fulfil any nutrient gap that may otherwise go unnoticed. Will help to improve overall health.
- Muscle XP can be ideally used as a meal replacement shake, on the go snack as well as a post workout drink to target muscle gain.
- It is neither cheap nor very expensive.
Bottomline: This is backed by lots of positive reviews from its users. For those who want protein plus some added benefits for overall health; this one can be a good choice.
Source: Yellow peas ( imported from US, UK, Canada and Germany)
Protein Content: It is a pea protein isolate so it has a relatively high bio availability.
- Dry basis bioavailability: 85%
- As is basis bio availability: 78.6%
** Explanation: The actual availability of protein in our body is always around 5% lesser than what is printed on the label of any supplement. The protein percentage in the product is measured in the dry form (dry basis bio availability). But proteins are not dry in their natural form, they always contain moisture which causes the true protein availability to be reduced (when calculated for their natural state). This is As is basis Bio availability.
My fit fuel proteins always come with a clear indication of the as is basis and dry basis protein availability. Their transparency indicates their intent to provide the right information along with quality in their product.
- This is a raw unflavoured pea protein isolate with no additions whatsoever.
- Completely free of Gluten, Soy and Lactose.
- No added sweetener, flavour or colour ( be it natural or artificial).
- Fat and carbohydrate free; and has adequate amount of BCAAs and Glutamine per serving to help in better muscle health.
- Pea protein is easy to digest, hence no digestive enzymes have been added.
- This is a raw and pure protein that you can flavour and sweeten as per your choice; or add in your common recipes to make them protein rich!
Bottomline: It is a good option for vegans since it has a really high bio availability of protein. Moreover this brand has a good reputation with respect to its quality and efficacy. It is a fairly priced and can be included in your fitness regimen.
Source: Organic Yellow peas (Non GMO)
Protein Content: 67.2 % bio availability of protein per serving.
- This is also a quality product. It is organic and does not contain any artificial flavouring agents, sweeteners or fillers in it. Although the bio availability of protein is just an average value of 67%, it does have some other pros.
- You can expect a decent taste here, which of course has been added using natural flavour.
- To reduce bloating, a blend of natural digestive enzymes have been added. This makes it apt even for people who have gastric problems or are middle aged or are elderly. Owing to its fast digestion, you can use as it a good post workout drink.
- Each serving contains the recommended amount of BCAAs and Glutamine to aid in muscle growth and recovery.
- The Chocolate flavour contains cocoa for flavour and stevia as a sweetener.
- The digestive enzyme blend contains enzymes obtained from safe bacterial, fungal and plant sources. Being completely natural, it is bound to suit the human body and help to minimise bloating issues.
- Pea protein isolates are soy, lactose and gluten free.
Bottomline: Unived Pea protein isolate is a good option with no artificial additions made to it. It is slightly expensive. But will be best for anyone who has ever had digestive issues with plant based protein powders.
Best Vegan Protein Powder in India: INFORMATION Corner!
Right knowledge leads to right choices. Protein is an inseparable rather a really important part of our diet.
Protein powders make it easy for us to hit our daily protein goals even while being super busy. They can be used for any reason like: building muscle, for weight loss or to keep ourselves nutritionally balanced and fit.
Plant Protein powders are no less than Animal based ones. They can be helpful for people of all ages (excluding children). Vegan Protein powders are for athletes as well as for those looking for muscle gain through weight training.
The right amount of protein intake provides numerous health benefits! You might be surprised to know about them.
Suggested Reading: Protein- How is it important for my well being?
(1) Who should consider using Vegan Protein Powders?
- First of all, VEGANS! 😉
- Those who have been using whey protein for long and now have hit a plateau in muscle growth and despite working out they are stuck. They can bring in a change by using plant proteins.
- All those who are lactose intolerant and cannot consume dairy products.
- Anyone who has faced bloating issues with Whey, for unknown reasons.
- Vegan protein powders are more trustworthy than whey proteins since they have lesser chance of being Genetically Modified. This is because most good quality supplements are made from organically grown and Non GMO crops.
(2) Are Plant protein powders as good as Whey Protein powders??
The ANSWER goes as follows………
- Vegetarian sources of protein with a few exceptions (like soy, quinoa and hemp) aren’t complete proteins. On the other hand, WHEY is a complete protein.
- Whey protein’ is known for being best protein supplement for lean muscle gain. But, it does not fall within the confines of VEGANISM. This is because it is made from milk which is procured from an Animal source!
- Protein from plants do not contain all 9 essential Amino Acids. This does not mean VEGANS have no option! Everyone who is looking for a vegan alternative to Whey, need not be disappointed for you have many options in our list ‘ Best vegan protein in India’ given above!
Also read: Types of Protein Powders and which is best?
Final Word: Vegan/Plant Proteins cannot outweigh the goodness and quality of WHEY as a Protein source. But, definitely for vegans there are alternatives which provide a complete Amino Acid Profile.
(3) How to assess Plant/Vegan protein powders??
Generally, Vegan Protein Powders are (1) ISOLATES (where they contain protein form a single plant source) whereas, (2) many contain a MIX of two or more than two types of plant sources.
Blending two complementary Plant proteins is the KEY to making a Nutritionally complete Protein Powder. KNOW WHY??
As for ISOLATE forms, you may mostly find Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Isolate, and Soy Protein Isolates in India. Keep reading to find which one should you choose???
Soy Protein isolate is a good quality and Complete Plant protein. Others like Pea protein or Rice protein may also have a complete Amino Acid profile but they have a relatively low percentage of one or may be two Amino Acids., but the good part is that they are hypo allergic and easy to digest.
As for Soy Protein Isolate, you should consider its consumption with a lot of care. It might disrupt hormonal balance in men if taken continuously in large doses; while it might not harm females in that manner. Also, some people are also allergic to Soy. It is also to be avoided by people who have Thyroid disorders. If you are one of those for whom all these exceptions are ruled out, you can go in for a Soy Protein Powder. It provides a complete amino acid profile and good quality protein!
Mixing Complementary Protein Powders: For example Pea protein is low in Methionine (an Amino acid) while being rich in Lysine (an Amino Acid). On the other hand Rice Protein is low in Lysine. They complement each other and together a rich Amino Acid profile that is good for muscle building and overall health. This combination is therefore, the most competent one in case of Vegan Protein Powders in 2022.
NOTE: To remind you once again, we say that we have included enough variety in our list. All of them are Gluten free Protein Powders. Go through it to find which one would suit your preferences.
(4) How to buy the Best PLANT protein powder?
Take a note of the given points and you will then definitely make a worthy choice….. 🙂
- Focus on the amount protein you will get per serving (Bio availability): To Choose the best, you must first find out how much protein it will provide you per serving. This is known as Bio availability of protein in a supplement. In order to calculate this, simply divide the protein content per serving (in grams) with the serving size (in grams). For eg: if a protein supplement XYZ provides 25g protein in a serving size of 32g; its bio availability is 25/32 = 0.78 or 78%. *A good bio availability is more than 65% and can be as high as 80% which is awesome.
- Protein source: There are many sources and you should know which ones are the best OR which combinations are the best. For example: Soy, hemp, and quinoa are examples of complete plant protein sources. While pea, brown rice, wheat, and other nuts and plant seeds provide good quality but incomplete protein. These are used in combination to compensate for the missing amino acid and also make the amino acid profile even more rich.
- Quality of the supplement: How to assess the quality? First of all the ingredients used in your vegan protein supplement should be preferably ‘organic’ and essentially Non GMO. Presence of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals also enhances the nutritional value and hence the quality. It should also have been produced under GMP compliance norms as well as should be approved by FSSAI.
- BCAAs: Presence of BCAAs in your protein supplement is an added benefit found in some plant based supplements only. It is good to have this in your daily scoop of proteins since BCAAs are a group of Amino acids that cannot be produced within the body. They help with restoration of muscles and reduce fatigue after workout.
- No ‘extras’ OR Unnecessary Additives: Additives include substances which may or may not be harmful for you but pose an extra load on the body to digest and assimilate them. ‘Thickeners’ are one important addition in most protein supplements. The most commonly used thickener is ‘Maltodextrin’ which is known to increase fat storage. It is good not to have this addition. Moreover, ‘artificial sweeteners’ (sucrose), ‘vegetable oils’ that contribute to trans fat and ‘fillers’ like some cheap flours should not be present.
- Price: The supplement’s cost should also be your deciding factor. The price should be at par with the quality of the supplement. Do not pay too much for a substandard product.
- Personal needs: Take care of your personal needs like your hypersensitivities or allergies, your digestive health and the taste that you prefer. In some cases people are allergic to soy, others to peanuts, some to wheat protein (gluten). If in any case you know any particular foods cause bloating or indigestion go in for supplements that have added digestive enzymes.
We hope our detailed analysis and reviews helped you to select one of the best vegan protein powder in India for yourself. Please share if you found it helpful. 🙂